Monday, September 10, 2007

The beginning!

This is the first post that I am creating for the BPL class blog. At this point, there is not much to say except that the class looks like its going to be interesting since its not large in size and the people seem to be more social than in other classes. At the end of the semester, our group will be doing a presentation related to the Beer Industry. I'm sure that we're going to do very well considering the fact that I have personally conducted intensive research into this industry. My group partners know what they're doing so its going to be fun and I look forward to the rest of the class.

1 comment:

eddie wu said...

Wow,it's really great.
I wish i can be hired by Smith Barney too.
Also, it seems that your career is set for the next few years and your future is bright.
if you can share your experience, like how you get the job and how you prepare for the interview with us, it will be so great. will you be able to share with us?
wish you a great future.